Last month, Statista published it's third edition of the Digital Economy Compass. Similar to prior editions, this report covers the most relevant and recent data on the entire digital economy, including data security, data usage, data storage, and much more.
Here are just a few of the many insights:
- The amount of data created in 2018 is equal to 375,000,000 times greater than the size of the internet in 1997
- Blockchain investments increased nearly 300% in 2018
- 25% of the internet's 1.6b websites are in English
Additional chapters also include answers to questions such as:
- Which is the most popular dating site used by paying customers?
- What are the top online booking sites?
- What is the most popular mobile payment method in the U.S. and abroad?
- What is the market for smart home products? And the market for AI?
Statista's insights provide robust explanations on some of the most exciting trends shaping our world today. The Digital Economy Compass includes over 200 slides with analysis on major players, newcomers, and unicorns in tech and the digital marketplace. All of this information and more can be found via the MSU Libraries subscription to Statista.
Check out the Digital Economy Compass today for more timely insights on: Fintech, AI, eCommerce, Digital Media, etc.