MIRS Highlights, January 9, 2018:
- Board of Ed To Gov, Legislators: Give School Dashboard A Chance
- Appeals Court Weighs Arguments In Flint Water Lawsuit
- SOS Widening Net On Prevailing Wage Repeal Signatures
- HFA Recommends Scant Change In Revenue Estimates
- DEQ Sets New State Drinking Water Standard For PFCs, PFAS
- Schuette Calls Calley-Colbeck-Hines Town Halls 'Political Gimmickry'
- Infrastructure Campaign Drops 'Poop On The Loose' Video
- Snyder's Point Person On Energy Bolting Next Month
- Calley: Move Quickly on Tax Issue
- Whiston Undergoing Radiation Treatments For Cancer
- Bentivolio Wins Straw Poll Following GOP MI-11 Debate
- Public Can Learn About Smart Cars, Autonomous Driving At Automobili-D
Check out Inside MIRS Today .
Note : MIRSNews.com is available via the MSU Library electronic resources page. Access is restricted to the MSU community and other subscribers.