In 2020 there will be 52 Mondays. Since morning routines can help to set the tone for your whole week, why not consider a podcast to start your Monday?
The Dalai Lama once said, "Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”
Perhaps a new podcast is just what you need?
'Hello Monday' is a show that explores the changing nature of work. In just ~30 minutes, Jessi Hempel interviews guests such as Elizabeth Gilbert, Melinda Gates, Arthur Brooks, and others. The show probes listeners to think about the work we do, what it all means, and even how it's changing us.
If you're interested in stories that inspire, practical advice that's timely, or if you're just in need of some background noise for your morning coffee ritual, check out LinkedIn's new podcast (2019) 'Hello Monday'.
According to Owltail.com, here's a list of the Top 5 most popular 'Hello Monday' episodes:
- Elizabeth Gilbert on Career Versus Calling
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Mornings
- Quitting Google: The Happiest Career Move This Exec Ever Made
- Satya Nadella: Don't Be Brilliant, Be Curious
- It's Never Too Late to Start Over