MIRS News Highlights, January 8, 2018:
- Immigration, Support For President Top Issues In 11th Congressional Debate
- Snyder, Calley & Team: Increase Personal Exemption To $4,500
- Prosecutor: DEQ Didn't Stop The Poisoning Of Flint Residents
- Calley, Colbeck Team Up For GOP Gubernatorial Town Halls
- Jones Holds Around 100 Media Interviews A Month
- New U.S. Attorney Not Making Marijuana Enforcement A Top Priority
- Stabenow: Schuette Should Have Acted Sooner
- Anuzis: Trump Will Be 'X' Factor in '18
- Small Businesses To State: Don't Forget About Our Taxes, Too
- Libertarian Candidate Will Pardon All Non-Violent Marijuana Offenders
Check out Inside MIRS Today .
Note : MIRSNews.com is available via the MSU Library electronic resources page. Access is restricted to the MSU community and other subscribers.